How To Typeable PDF on the Smartphone
Upload & Edit Your PDF Document
Save, Download, Print, and Share
Sign & Make It Legally Binding
Easy-to-use PDF software
Explore the whole new way of managing and editing documents online quickly and with a higher accuracy level.
Typeable PDF on the Smartphone in minutes
- Upload, add or export your file directly from a browser.
- Take advantage of a rich set of editing tools: add, remove, annotate, highlight, or blackout text.
- Build interactive PDF forms and collect information from your customers.
- Add a legally-binding signature to validate the document.
- Protect and limit access to your document by setting a password and adding a watermark.
- If you got stuck in the middle of editing and want to get information on Typeable PDF on the Smartphone, visit our Help Center.
- Personalize your documents by adding your personal or company branding.
- Invite other parties to sign and fill out the forms.
- Go through the document and check it for errors.
- Choose any convenient way to save, share or send your document to the government agencies.
If you want to learn Typeable PDF on the Smartphone, our tool will be of great help. You will get a whole suite of features at your fingertips that will help you stay more productive and eliminate paperwork forever.
FAQ - Typeable PDF On The Smartphone
How do I add a signature to a PDF on my phone?
Once you've got your PDF, select the edit icon in the corner. Select Fill & Sign. Select Fill & Sign. Tap on the signature icon in the lower right corner (it looks like a pen nib) and select Create Signature (or Create Initials if that's all you need).
How do I electronically sign a PDF on Android?
How to sign PDFs on AndroidStep 1. Install SignMyPad on your Android device.Step 2. Open a PDF from your e-mail or downloaded files.Step 3. Click the Add button in the top right-hand corner and select signature from the pop-up list.Step 4. Sign your name in the box that pops up and click Done.More items...•Oct 31, 2011
How do I view a digitally signed PDF on my phone?
jpgs, . tiffs or Word documents....If you received the document as attachment in email - Android Choose Attachments from the middle tab bar to view the attachments. Tap the Load button to download the files to your Android device. Tap the View button Tap on the Typeable Pdf Reader icon, and then tap Always.More items...•Jan 20, 2014