What Type of PDF Notes Are Given by Gradeup for Ssc Cgl Students?

Upload and start working with your PDF documents.
No downloads required

How To Type on PDF Online?

Upload & Edit Your PDF Document
Save, Download, Print, and Share
Sign & Make It Legally Binding

Easy-to-use PDF software

review-platform review-platform review-platform review-platform review-platform

What type of PDF notes are given by Gradeup for SSC CGL students?

Previous yr papers are the most important source , not only in SSC CGL. but in any competitive exam because Previous yr papers tells us the limit of our syllabus. we know vocab, gk even geometry can go on and on. I have seen many complex theorems in geometry section, but does ssc even ask all of those ? Do previous year papers diligently and you will get to know what is relevant and what is not. Best scale to assess ourselves . From previous yr cutoffs , I have realised that if you score 160/200 in all 3 papers , and 60 in descriptive you will get a raw score of 540 , which is enough for selection. Now some mocks are too difficult to score 160. But previous yr papers are never that difficult , although t seem difficult in the exam hall. So instead of getting demotivated by your score in mocks ( which can go as low as 120–130) , see if you can score 160 in previous yr mocks. I never did any quant question of 2017 mains in chapter wise preparation because I wanted to attempt those papers as mocks. I attempted two and got 162 and 171, which would have been enough to get selected. By analysis of previous yr papers , we get to know which portion of syllabus is important , which theorems in quant or words , grammar rules in english are their favourite and we should devote time proportionately. Like in english, you will see that Active Passive/ Direct Indirect carry much higher weightage that synonym antonyms. Same goes in quant, not every chapter is equally important. We get 10+ questions from mensuration , which makes it one of the most scoring part of quant. We can also assess the difficulty level of the papers. Not all questions are difficult ( max 20% questions come under difficult category). So make sure you are well prepared for the rest of 80% paper , before you start worrying about difficult ones.

PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.

How to Type On PDF with minimal effort on your side:

  1. Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
  2. Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
  3. Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
  4. Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
  5. Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Type On PDF.
  6. Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
  7. Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
  8. Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
  9. Save the completed document in any format you need.

The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Type On PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.

Customers love our service for intuitive functionality



46 votes

Type on PDF: All You Need to Know

If you do well in previous years, you can do this for entire 90% and can get all those questions correct, so don't worry about those. There are 7.5 questions of English for a section, which is less than previous years. Most of them are easy as 3's, but English 4's are pretty difficult ones. This makes it easy to do and not to worry too much about them. If you score 150/200 in 3 English 4's you can easily get selected. Some of them could be written in awkward ways (but not that difficult), so you have to make sure you understand how to properly write them.   If you score 120/250 in 3 English 4's you can get selected. If you score 90/150 in 3 English 4's, and you score over 170/-3 in 4, and you get into a few of the more difficult sections, then those papers become a.