How To Type on PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Is there a better way of converting PDFs to RTF? I've always converted PDF to RTF using Typeable Pdf Pro but most of the time the conversion is inaccurate. I don't want to type of 200+ pages worth of words either.
Any word-processing file format (like Word docs or RTF) is not up to par with the geometrical Typeable Pdf ics, being performed in a PDF file. The PostScript language, which is at work in a PDF, can freely put any text and graphic anywhere on a page, as in the famous WYSIWYG acronym (“What You See Is What You Get”). So converting a PDF to a less capable format, doesn’t guarantee an exact facsimile. Your mileage will vary…
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Type On PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Type On PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Type On PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.