How To Type on PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
In Mac OS X, what's the easiest way to save a non-fillable PDF form?
Making use of a PDF editor tool that offers PDF watermark feature will be best fit for this purpose. In my opinion and as far as my experience is concerned, I would suggest you to make use of Wondershare PDFelement for adding or removing all kinds of watermarks to/from PDF on Mac computer. Wondershare PDFelement is a multi-functional PDF editor which enables you to quickly create, edit, share, read, convert, sign and annotate PDF documents. So, let me share a short video tutorial with you that will help you to learn how to add or remove PDF watermark on Mac using PDFelement. You need to simply follow the steps as explained in the video to add text and/or image watermark(s) to one or multiple pages of a PDF document on Mac computer. In case of any issue, you can leave a comment below the video.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Type On PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Type On PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Type On PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Type on PDF: All You Need to Know
Enjoy! Now, let's understand the concept behind this watermark using PDF element. How to add Text Watermark to Multiple Pages in PDF Step 1 : In your PDF document, right click in the section/paragraph where you would like to add a text watermark to add a watermark. Then, select “Add to page”. Step 2: Once the watermark's name appears in the edit field, you can right-click and select “Remove all”. Now the page will be empty without any watermark. Step 3 : Now select “Text” Watermark to add a Text Watermark to multiple pages in your PDF. Step 4 : Copy the text watermark as displayed on the screenshot below. Then paste it to the area/paragraph where you would like to add a “watermark text watermark”. Step 5: In case of any issue, simply go back to the “Add to page” and select “Remove all”. Step 6 : Now select.